Saturday, August 28, 2004

It's a stormy night...the kind that gives me passion, longing, hope, and serenity. I desire a long walk. It's an electrifying night. The kind that fuels me. The electricity is just pouring out of me, of you, of everybody and everything...feeding my soul.

I walk down the road, any road, and I want to keep going...stupid things stop me...my feet aching (My ankle still isn't perfectly healed from July 23rd), my heart hurting and doing its usual weird shit...passion, love, a desire to control, be controlled, lost...I want to be lost. Forever. I want to be lost in a feeling...an idea, a dream. I am a dreamer. I am such a dreamer. The trick to being a dreamer is not letting yourself down...the trick is knowing the difference between your dreams, and reality. There is a fine line between the two, and if you play your cards right, there may not be a difference at all.

It's lurking around every corner...behind every bush.... the chance, opportunity that is BARELY in your grasp...the chance to run...fall, crash... Only a few ever reach out and touch it. The loved, and beloved, sacred followers, dreamers of dreams, and wanderers of all that is lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home