Friday, August 06, 2004

Artists have always fascinated me. Captured my mind, and my imagination. I love watching people write, draw, and paint. I love looking at the finished project. Self-expression is something I crave, but during the creative process, every artist, or aspiring artist, encounters these feelings of doubt, desolation, and failure. I used to "quit painting" whenever I ran into them. These feelings haunt me, almost as if lingering around every corner. But 3 days after I vowed never to paint again, I crave the feel of a paintbrush in my hand, spreading the creamy, silky pigment across the canvas. I can never stay away. It's like an addiction. One of my several.

I love it. I love it all. Life.

Current Mood: peaceful
Current Music: Anthony Stewart Head - Last Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home