Monday, July 26, 2004

Okay...brief update...

I think I sprained / possibly broke my ankle at Diablo Canyon Thursday night.

I'm frusterated. Very frusterated. Not with my ankle alone. I feel trapped...alone...and smothered all at the same time. I feel like there is no hope for me. No salvation. I look off into the distance frequently at the horizon, and I wish I could just run. I wish I could run up into the mountains durring a thunderstorm and just stay there. But I can't. I'm trapped to superficial things. Superficial thoughts...superficial possessions. I am forever incapable of just running. There are all these other elements which come into play when discussing, or perhaps arguing with oneself, which the best way to fall is. The best way to crash. It rained the other night, and I walked with a dear friend. It was just a park, but I didn't feel quite so trapped. In the few moments when I walk, write in Starbucks, dream, and look at the scars on my throat, I am reminded of the fact that it just doesn't matter. But only in those few moments do I feel careful...sane...protected.

Current Mood: contemplative
Current Music: Tool - Stinkfist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home