Monday, December 01, 2003

So I'm really wondering what's going on with my grades this semester. I want to know how I am doing in my classes, and all that good stuffs. Yes, I said STUFFS.

I've been spending most of my time painting, reading, or thinking. Last night I did 6 paintings. 6 watercolors:

1) Dark dark blue mountains against a red sky with pink clouds.

2) A twisted tree.

3) An eye.

4) A pair of lips.

5) A dock in the bay.

6) A black and white painting of a man. Inspired by Robert Smith of The Cure.

I think there was actually 7 paintings, but I can't remember the other one. Eh. Oh well. It'll come to me...

I've also, recently, finished reading "Paperback Original" by Will Rhode. It's a good book. Now I'm looking for something else to read. Maybe I'll finish reading "Midnight In The Garden of Good And Evil"

So earlier, about an hour ago or so, Edward and I were at Java Joe's. It's a good coffee shop, and the owner is really cool. One of the drink specials for this season is Hot Apple Cider with Caramel, all-spice and cloves. I ordered a 20oz Hot Cider with a shot of espresso. It turned out really, really good. I'm lovin' this drink.

Oh, so, yeah, I should be in Math Class right now, but I went to the class room, around 1:30pm when I always go (30 minutes late) and nobody was there, so here I am at the computer lab being bored. I'm about to go, however, and study for my Logic & Critical Thinking quiz. Tchau.

Current Mood: scarred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home