Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I was thinking earlier about what I'm thankful for. My life isn't wonderful. I mean, hell, I don't have my Celica or RX-7, but it's pretty damn good, and I have a lot of things to be thankful for.

Like Edward. I'm very thankful for his love, and support, and for being a part of my life. Ever since I met him, I've been thankful for him. He can be a bit condesending, and mean sometimes, but he's a sweet person. He has a good heart, and a good mind. I wouldn't trade him for anything. More and more I realize that I love him and he's the person I should be with. I realize I was living without him before, well, I was with him, but now that I with him, I feel complete. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. He doesn't make me the person I am, but he makes me better than I am on my own.

I'm thankful that I've had the opportunity to pursue an education, and that I am capable of expressing my emotions. I'm thankful that I have a loving family, even though they all have some sort of psychological problem.

And I'm thankful for my friends. The few that I actually have.

Oh, and I'm thankful for good coffee, and good beer. Yummyness....

Current Mood: grateful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home