Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Hm.....painting, painting, painting. Or at least that's what I wish I was doing. I'm at work, though, and taking a break. My boss told me to take a break, so I'm doin' that.

For a while, I've been painting, but I haven't been inspired. I've been painting because if I don't, I go nuts, but I'm not inspired. Or at least I wasn't. I am now. I saw "Pirates of The Caribbean" the other night. I like the movie, and Johnny Depp's character was wonderful. I was surprised I liked the movie, and even more surprised that I found myself wanting to paint afterwards. I didn't get it. So the other day while Edward was in his Western Civ class, I was just surfing the net and stumbled across a picture of Johnny that also inspired me, so...we'll see what happens.

Current Music: Placebo "Every Me & Every You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home