Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Hmmmage.

I just registered for the next semester. I don't think I can handle more than 6 credit hours because I'll be working a lot, so I'm only going to do 2 classes.

Developmental Psychology and The Gothic American Novel.

Edward's boss Jon just called and asked if he wanted a playstation 1, so I'm looking at games for them. You can get Gran Turismo 2 for PS1, and The Italian Job for PS1.

"London 1969, Charlie Croker has just finished a three year stretch, courtesy of Her Majesty’s Prisons, and has been offered a new job by Mr. Bridges: to steal 4,000,000 dollars in gold bullion, right from under the noses of the Mafia...." --Well that makes me happy. They're using the original Italian Job.

And they have a South Park Racing Game...must be kind of fun.

Current Mood: creative

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home