Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I took this from Asia....

Last time....

01. Cried: Last Night
02. Bought something: Does food count?
03. Gotten sick: I really don't know.
04. Sang: Last night.
05. Eaten: Last night.
06. Been kissed: About an hour ago.
07. Felt stupid: Last night...
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't:I don't rememeber.
09. Met someone new: Yesterday.
10. Moved on: From what?
11. Talk to an ex: Wow. I don't remember.
12. Missed an ex: DO YOU KNOW MY EX's? I don't miss them, and I haven't in a very long time.
13. Talked to someone you have a crush on: I don't have a crush. I have my Edward. *grin*
14. Had a serious talk: Last night.
15. Missed someone: All the time; My grandpa.
16. Hugged someone: Yesterday
17. Fought with your parents: 2 months ago.
18. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: Uhm. Wow. I don't know. At least a year ago, if not more.

Social Life:

01. Best girl friend: Annie.
02. Best guy friend: Frank.
03. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Edward!
04. If no, current dating partner:
05. Hobbies: Painting.
06. Pager: ??
07. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: I don't know....never thought of it...
08. What type automobile do you drive: I don't have a car.
09. What type automobile do you wish you drove: 2004 Toyota Celica GTS
10. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: I'd rather be w/ my boyfriend.
11. Where is the best hangout: I don't know....I don't really go to hangout places...
12. Do you have a job: Yes.
13. Do you attend church: *shakes head* Nope!
14. Do you like being around people: Depends on the people.

Who:

01. Have you known the longest: Frank
03. Do you always get along with: Uhm....??
04. Is the most trustworthy: Edward, Jon, Jeremy, Frank, Annie.
05. Makes you laugh the most: I'm not really sure.
06. Has been there through all the hard times: Frank & Annie
07. Has the coolest parents: Frank--My grandparents are wonderful people.
08. Has the scariest siblings: Me
09. Is the most blunt: Edward.
10. Is the smartest: Edward.


[ Current Clothes] Light pink turtle neck, jeans & boots.
[Current Mood] Tired.
[Current Music] None.
[Current Taste] Coffee.
[Current Make-up] None.
[Current Hair] Regular...boring.
[Current Annoyance] School.
[Current Smell] Coffee.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] Uh,?
[Current Desktop Picture] None.
[Current Favorite Artist] Vincent Van Gogh, Degass, Shelly Horton-Trippe & Edward.
[Current Favorite Group] Alice In Chains.
[Current Book you're reading] "The Picture Of Dorian Gray"
[Current CD in CD Player] I'm not sure.
[Current DVD in player] None.
[Current Color Of Toenails] ...toenail color...
[Current Refreshment] Coffee.
[Current Worry] Money & School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home