Friday, October 10, 2003

All things considered, lunch was good. I had an AM Sandwich & Fried Potatoes covered w/ green chile and cheese. The AM Sandwich consists of: 2 fried eggs, cheese, and tomato on an Everything Bagel. It's very good.

I just got back from lunch, and I have 5 minutes before my break is over, so I thought I'd write a little. I miss having a website. I need to sit down sometime and just build my site. I have a few ideas in mind...that's something else I need to do...come up with a layout & theme. I know basically what I want it to look like, but that's about it...and I'm not even positive that I'll like what I have in mind. I'm just too busy to get it done. I need a new domain as well. Okay, I don't *need* one, but I'll probably get one.

Current Mood: full
Current Music: "The Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home